Spontaneity - playfulness - other terms

Dan Barr danfbarr at msn.com
Tue Jan 5 10:13:20 UTC 2021

Hi Peter,

I have been Dan-sing to and flow across these bays and seas in the Ocean of Life for a couple months short of 78 years according to at least my father’s letter at 18 months. I don’t recall when I created myself as a Funster, tho Lori might know if she would talk.

I can think of all sorts of experiences that have helped, and of course my latest might be the best.
And writing up, yes, the sooner the better!

I wasn’t sure was going to finish, but finding some good stuff in “Emily of Fire & Violence: Paul Keegan reads T.S.Eliot’s letters.’  ‘Spontaneity meant frankness. Spontaneity was a contact sport, and frankness a drama rather than a cold dish. “I had rather think of myself as one to whom you do not in the least mind writing when you are at your worst!”  LRB 22 Oct 2020

Let’s talk!

Any of these around where you are:

[cid:09D91545-58AA-4CAD-9479-92484AB7EF63-L0-001]

🌹🧙‍♂️Dan🚀
“And all the lives we ever lived and all the lives to be, Are full of trees and changing leaves.” -Virginia Woolf in “To the Lighthouse.”
“Selves and lives have penumbras and possibilities—They are always changing, they refuse to stand still.”
-Joshua Rothman “In Another Life”NYer
Let’s exceed what has been known and said, and our meaning so far, by pursuing what has been unsaid, unseen, unlived, and unfound, until now!