Fw: ASGPP “Creating Virtual Scenes Through Tele'Drama" Workshop with Daniela Simmons

patricia phelps plphelps at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 7 18:28:55 UTC 2021

|  |

|   |

| ASGPP Education Committeepresents this Fundraising Event“Creating Virtual Scenes Through Tele'Drama:Directing Psychodrama and Other Action Methods Online in New & Vibrant Ways”
Workshop Directed by: Daniela Simmons, PhD, TEP Saturday, July 17, 202111:00 AM – 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) |

|   |

| Directing psychodrama and other action methods online has become an important part of the work of many professionals in the field. Even with the re-opening of physical offices, many continue also working online, realizing the many opportunities for reaching a larger pool of clients and trainees, and being free of restrictions imposed by travel, time, physical conditions and additional financial obligations.
Perhaps sometimes we ask ourselves how online psychodrama can become more 'real'; how to include more action, and not to feel stuck in the ZoomRoom rectangles; and how to keep the attention of the participants in order for them to be more present and engaged.
This 3-hour workshop will demonstrate various ways in which the director may create a realistic virtual stage, keeping everyone present, engaged and safe. Staging virtual scenes on the screen; utilizing participant’s own space and various motion ambiances; creating scene settings using virtual props; and building up immersive scenes to connect and collaborate in a cohesive virtual meeting space, will be introduced and explored in action.
After attending this workshop participants will be able to:
   - Identify five (5) ways of creating virtual scenes.
   - Demonstrate various ways in which the director may utilize a realistic virtual stage, keeping everyone present, engaged and safe.

NOTE: This offering is an official training session being provided by an ABE certified TEP, and provides 3 hours of distance learning training hours. The trainee’s primary trainer must approve this training for it to be accepted for distance learning credit. The total number for distance learning training hours may not exceed 150 hours. |

|  |

|   |  |
|  |  |

Daniela Simmons, PhD, TEPDaniela Simmons is an international trainer & supervisor, the creator of the Tele'Drama method and the founder and director of the International Tele'Drama Institute (ITI) which has already welcomed thousands of people, from 71+ countries. With close to 17,000 followers; and 71.7K people reached just within one year, the TELE'DRAMA social media platforms have connected people from around the world, searching for opportunities to attend training or support groups; seminars and retreats; symposiums and conferences; certification programs; individual and group supervision; social events, sociodrama explorations, celebrations; and many other opportunities in the field of action methods and expressive therapies; mentoring, tutoring, continuing professional education, business leadership education, team building, coaching services, and career counseling.
Daniela is the current President of the American Society in Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama (ASGPP). Email: zoomroom.international at teledrama.org International Tele’Drama Institute (ITI) website: http://www.teledrama.org/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/www.teledrama.org |

|  |

| COST: $80, $50 students and retireesProceeds to benefit ASGPP. |

| CLICK HERE TO REGISTER |

|  |

|  American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama | PO Box 1654, Merchantville, NJ 08109-9998  |

|  Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice  |
|  Sent by asgpp at asgpp.org powered by  |

|      Try email marketing for free today!   |