[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] Fw: Program Proposals for the 2022 ASGPP Conference extended to Aug 5

patricia phelps plphelps at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 27 19:53:57 UTC 2021

|  |

|   |

|   |  |
|  |  |

Submit your program proposal for the 2022 ASGPP Conference!  The 80th annual conference will be held March 30 - April 2 at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Hotel in Schaumburg, IL (30 minutes outside of Chicago). This year's theme is Here and Now: The Power and Effectiveness of Group Psychotherapy, Psychodrama, and Sociometry.
ASGPP is seeking proposals that address the conference theme of Here and Now, including proposals that focus on post-pandemic healing. This year ASGPP also has a special interest in proposals about using action methods with eating disorders and substance use populations. Finally, Moreno believed that we are all co-responsible for creating a better society and a better world. ASGPP is seeking proposals that integrate Moreno's vision of Sociatry and how action methods can address racism and oppression.
Submission Deadline: August 5, 2021
To submit a proposal, go to: https://forms.gle/iREtkGKWcFQwypGW6   |

|  |

| Wednesday Night Sampler 90 Minute Session
New for 2022 conference: There will be 90-minute psychodrama sampler sessions on the evening of Wednesday, March 30th to introduce psychodrama to professionals who are new to actions methods. We are accepting proposals for these special Wednesday evening sessions targeting educators, special education teachers, lawyers, nurses, performing artists, etc. To submit a proposal, go to:https://forms.gle/1YEdG1grNNvbEVVR8 |

|  |

|  |

|  American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama | PO Box 1654, Merchantville, NJ 08109-9998  |

|  Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice  |
|  Sent by asgpp at asgpp.org powered by  |

|      Try email marketing for free today!   |