Grouptalk Web Page

Thomas Treadwell ttreadwe at grouptalkweb.org
Fri Jun 25 13:00:26 UTC 2021

List-Mates
I am in the process of finding a new host for Grouptalk.  Our current host
is retiring at the end of August 2022.

If any of you have any recommendations for a host, please let me know.  Our
current host, John Edmiston, is helping me keep our listserv active on
Google, but the web page needs a new host.

I have not sent our Renewal notices yet, for I am trying to get a handle on
a new web site for grouptalk.

Again, let me know if you have recommendations for a new host.

tom

--
[image:
https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/9781003014379/chapters/10.4324/9781003014379-4]