Group Centered Psychodrama

M.K. Hudgins drkatetsi at icloud.com
Sat Jun 26 21:54:45 UTC 2021

Nice to be back on group talk with my buds!  Miss Adam.

I have a model of couples therapy that combines Imago n psychodrama interventions that seems to work quite well.

They start out by picking an object to be their TSM Observing ego/compassionate witness to help them stay out of shaming or blaming themselves or their partner.

Then we do Imago appreciations n reflections.

Then they each choose a topic to work on n we set a clinical contract in which order.

I use soliloquy, empty chair to the parental voices intruding while the other partner watches, role reversal etc.

N then end with TSM meaning making to carry forward.

We have also moved to a model we are calling simultaneous protagonists for our group work if you want to hear more.

Happy to be connected again.

Kate Hudgins, Ph,D, TEP
Therapeutic Spiral International
www.therapeuticspiralmodel.com