Group Centered Psychodrama

Thomas Treadwell ttreadwe at grouptalkweb.org
Sat Jun 26 21:55:59 UTC 2021

Walter
It would help me if you described what you mean by Group Centered
Psychodrama?

For example, my research and clinical work focus on 'group centered
experiential psychotherapy' including a dominant components of CBT &
Psychodrama.

I am interested in you inquiry and look forward to learning about your
method.

Tom

--
[image: