Godhead

cartmel at alphalink.com.au cartmel at alphalink.com.au
Fri Oct 1 01:51:59 UTC 2021

Dear Edward,
Agreed.
The Godhead.  The First Universe is the source of the spark we find.
The question is 'what do we do next?'
Do we worship the Godhead? If it is nothing but symbology and metaphor and abstract language then
we have no other choice but to bow and kneel.
If it is something we can do some sort of 'science' with then we need more grounded practice than
worship.
To quote your good self, Moreno says he did not try to 'create a new religion' but a new form of
'theatre' \ action space.
What form does this new 'science' take? - is our inquiry.
Cheers,
Brendan