Godhead

Peter Howie peter at moreno.com.au
Fri Oct 1 02:53:48 UTC 2021

It's worth going back to The theatre of spontaneity because it provides a much bigger picture of spontaneity and Moreno’s interest and enthusiasm with theatre as a place for developing spontaneity. Much bigger picture simply means that he talks about it and discusses it and not in a therapeutic milieu but in the practical world of the stage.

Brendan I love your active lived use of the ‘yes and…’ response to others.

Cheers for the moment

Peter