Godhead

edwschreiber at earthlink.net edwschreiber at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 1 11:31:06 UTC 2021

It is not related to "worship" I do not think.
It is simply an action we take and live.
For example, the Encounter Symbol shows the relationship of the self (one arc) to the First Universe, which Moreno called the Godhead (other arc)
They cross, interlap.  We just live that day to day and we also implement that as we use his method.

The canon of creativity as well, is a map and set of instructions for how that spark emerges, meets resistance, moves to a form, settles and cools.

The entire method is about the action of the self and the group and the society with the Godhead, as I see it.  Not like religious worship, but action in life.

Edward