Godhead

Bud Weiss bud.weiss at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 21:08:58 UTC 2021

Yes there is something we can all be about having to do with fully understanding the ways to use sociometry in all groups to which we belong in a way that doesn’t put people off. Moreno himself and Zerka, I imagine,  ( I never asked her directly)  were not willing to use it in the universe which they fostered. Many times before I split with them,  I asked J.L. To let me begin the process of sociometrizing Their universe with the help of Joe Hart and Charles Loomis and he would chuckle, evade, and avoid committing.

In many ways, Moreno was an isolate leader which is actually an expected consequence of the sociodynamic effect. all leaders need to be aware of that and be willing to institute processes to avoid that or they become impotent in their own realm as unapproachable at a deeper dynamic level while still remaining inspirational as the substitute godhead for that which only exists between people.
Jewish law adopted more ancient African snd other original indigenous  peoples concepts in the necessity of a minion ( 10 men in Judaism) ,basically the fingers of two hands  , being present snd then together reconstituting the deity’s presence among them.
Bud
Sent from my iPhone