Education For Life

edwschreiber at earthlink.net edwschreiber at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 4 09:11:23 UTC 2021

Beyond Traditional IQ, Social and Emotional Intelligence there is something else.
Moreno called it "a primordial nature, a first universe where all things are scared"
and this is the Intelligence that the Social Microscope taps and touches in the experiment.

The Godhead.  The quantum field.

Thanks for writing!
Edward