JL and Godhead

edwschreiber at earthlink.net edwschreiber at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 01:31:13 UTC 2021

In some way the Social Microscope is a Marxist-like instrument - in some way.
It is able to show the underlying and determining central structure taking place
within all formal and informal groupings as JL wrote about it.  It uses a very
specific sociometric test, times two, with each of the two using specific criteria
from Moreno's understanding of human development and Zerka's writing about
the stages of development in her textbook on the method.  This - the stages of
development become criteria from choice in the test and one is done then the
other.

The underlying structure to humanity is seen in the sociometric configurations
that appear and the training is to learn to see them using the Moreno lens of Sociatry,
where a small is a microscope to all of mankind.  It is marxist in that is - this underlying
structure Moreno wrote of, is the nature of capitalism where there is a concentration of
resources and others are left out.  This is able to be seen.  The way it is not marxist
is that this takes place really in all formal and informal groups, in all settings capitalist or not
as JL wrote of it.

Beyond that underlying structure that is seen, there is a presence felt that is larger than all of this,
it is the presence from which all form arises, this field that quantum physics and native and Buddhist
teachings point to. That becomes known through direct experience.   Sociatric science and mysticism
of the Godhead directly realized.  Not from the mind.  But with real in person experience and we see
that is just works as does all of Moreno's tools.