I am resigning as a lifetime member of ASGPP due to their cancel culture

M.K. Hudgins drkatetsi at icloud.com
Sun Oct 24 00:35:54 UTC 2021

Thanks Sylvia n Bud for sharing your support for me. I trust we will all stay in touch.

I have left because it is my opinion they are acting from a punitive place toward several stellar people n I choose to not be part of this new norm.

In the last few days since I announced my resignation to ASGPP n posted here n in an eblast to people connected in our mailing list, I feel deep sadness and loss for needing to let go…at least for a few years.

N who knows what I will be doing then as I am returning in person around the world.

I can only hope we will stay in touch through our psychodramatist hearts.

If anyone who is reading wants to stay in touch give me your email n I will make sure you are connected with the ongoing development of TSM psychodrama.

It is an exciting time for acceptance for experiential methods especially with research being done. I will continue my journey without the support of a small professional organization as it is currently.

It has been a privilege to be part of the people who have raised inclusion throughout the years.

Love n gratitude, Kate

Kate Hudgins, Ph,D, TEP
Therapeutic Spiral International
www.therapeuticspiralmodel.com