[International Psychodramatists & Group Psychotherapists] Fw: Join us for "Super-Turbo Role Theory 3.0: Meeting the Essence" with Herb Propper, PhD, TEP

patricia phelps plphelps at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 25 19:16:49 UTC 2021

 Join us for "Super-Turbo Role Theory 3.0: Meeting the Essence" with Herb Propper, PhD, TEP this coming Wednesday.

|  |

|  |

|   |

| ASGPP Education Committee presents this Fundraising Event
Super-Turbo Role Theory 3.0:Meeting the Essence
With Herb Propper, PhD, TEP Wednesday, September 29, 20217:00 PM – 10:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada) |

| An approach to role dynamics that evolved out of my work in training actors, STRT3.0 offers great opportunities for spontaneous action insights and expression. It combines work on the physical, emotional and imaginative levels. It draws on the psycho-physical-spiritual acting approach of Jerzy Grotowski (Towards a Poor Theater) and the movement analysis of Rudolph von Laban (“the father of modern dance”). It uses a simple basic scheme for understanding roles, role interactions and role demands that is also capable of infinite variety and application. This workshop will introduce the basic framework of the system, with emphasis on practical application.
NOTE: This offering is an official training session being provided by an ABE certified TEP or registered PAT, and provides xx hours of distance learning training hours. The trainee’s primary trainer must approve this training for it to be accepted for distance learning credit. The total number for distance learning training hours may not exceed 150 hours. |

|  |

|   |  |
|  |  |

Herb Propper, PhD, TEPHerb is currently co-director & co-trainer with his partner, Kay Lord of the Oklahoma and Houston Psychodrama Institutes. He recently returned to the US after 2 ½ years as a resident trainer in India. He currently leads and co-leads training groups and supervises trainees in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Tulsa, OK. He is a Fellow and lifetime member of ASGPP, and Emeritus Professor Vermont State Colleges. He is also a Tibetan Buddhist monk, ordained in the Karma Kagyu lineage. |

|  |

| COST: $80, $50 students and retireesProceeds to benefit ASGPP. |

| CLICK HERE TO REGISTER |

|  |

|  American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama | PO Box 1654, Merchantville, NJ 08109-9998  |

|  Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice  |
|  Sent by asgpp at asgpp.org powered by  |