Ukraine

ABE Psychodrama abepsychodrama at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 21:14:37 UTC 2022

Bill,
Thanks for the update.  It's heartbreaking, but not unexpected, as to the Putin invasion of the Ukraine.  Hugs, Dale

Catherine D. Nugent, LCPC, TEPPresident
Dale Richard Buchanan, PhD, TEP
Executive Director
Nicholas Senzee, MAProvisional Executive Director
abepsychodrama at yahoo.com
www.psychodramacertification.orgAmerican Board of Examiners in Psychodrama,
Sociometry and Group Psychotherapy
abepsychodrama at yahoo.com