Workshop in Psychogenealogy and Transgenerational Therapy, 11-12 February 2023

Manuela Maciel maciel.manuela at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:18:03 UTC 2022

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are happy to share with you the dates and information about the
upcoming  2 days Workshop "Lights and Shadows of our Ancestors " and our
next Certification as  Practitioner in Psychogenealogy and
Transgenerational Therapy CPTT (which early bird price will end tomorrow),
both online.

We hope you will be joining us to deepen your theoretical knowledge and
expertise in the clinical tools and applications of Transgenerational
Therapy, to investigate, clarify and heal dysfunctional transgenerational
patterns and legacies.

The Workshop Lights and Shadows of our Ancestors will be 11th -12th
 February 2023 and is open to everyone.

One of the requirements to complete the certification process is to take
the Transgenerational workshop “Lights and Shadows of our Ancestors”.  This
workshop is designed to give an opportunity for personal exploration and
professional development, in a safe and supportive environment. Participants
will explore invisible loyalties and dysfunctional legacies, and experience
firsthand the healing power of transgenerational work. We will engage with
relevant theories as well as understand and experience Transgenerational
Methods. Some of the clinical tools and techniques which will be
demonstrated during the workshop comprise the
Genosociogram,  Transgenerational Psychodrama and other expressive methods.

The training will take place in 6 weekend modules online. The dates of the
modules will be:

Module 1: 22nd - 23rd April 2023

Module 2: 10th - 11th June 2023

Module 3: 9th - 10th September 2023

Module 4: 4th - 5th November 2023

Module 5: 27th - 28th January 2024

Module 6: 9th-10th March 2024

You will find all the relevant information and the application form
attached below.

You will also find information and suggestions for further reading on our
website.

We are available for any further questions you might have.

Light and love, Leandra and Manuela
*www.psychogenealogy.org* <http://www.psychogenealogy.org/>