Checklist of group member competencies?

Cathy Nugent cathynugent at verizon.net
Thu Jun 13 22:50:40 UTC 2024

Hello, everyone:

Does anyone know of a check list of competencies (or desirable traits) for members of a group – therapy group or training group? I am not looking for competencies of a psychodrama director, but instead, competencies of group members.

Many thanks, and warm wishes,

Cathy

Catherine D. Nugent, LCPC, TEP

Executive Director & Principal Trainer,

Laurel Psychodrama Training Institute;

Fellow, American Society of Group Psychotherapy

and Psychodrama (ASGPP);

Recipient, ASGPP 2019 J.L. Moreno Award for

Lifetime Achievement in Psychodrama

Recipient, ASGPP 2023 Ann Hale Sociometry Award

Phone: 410-746-7251

Email:  <mailto:cathynugent at verizon.net> cathynugent at verizon.net

Website:  <https://lptipsychodrama.com/> https://lptipsychodrama.com

Never underestimate the power of inner peace. (Anonymous)

Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed (Gosananda, Cambodian Monk)

Psychiatric Emergency: In case of a psychiatric emergency, please call the Suicide and Crisis Life line at 988, or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICES: Please be aware that I cannot guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of electronic mail messages (emails). Although I do everything I can to ensure the confidentiality of your written disclosures to me, your Internet service provider retains emails sent and received. This means your service provider could access your emails. For this reason, you may prefer not to disclose personal information via email. By requesting an email response you are acknowledging that you are aware of the risks to your privacy and indicating you will take responsibility for any related consequences.

This message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C._2510 2521, is intended to be confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. Thank you for helping to maintain privacy of communications.