Education For Life

cartmel at alphalink.com.au cartmel at alphalink.com.au
Fri Oct 1 20:56:52 UTC 2021

Hi Edward & Kate,
Edward - thanks for sharing your motivations for writing on Education For Life.
A lot has happened in recent years in the USA. One event that stood out for me was the unexpected
Occupy Wall Street Movement where lots of people simply sat in the street and virtually said, 'Let's
think about this situation. Billions of Dollars being made and Financial Institutions being trashed. What
can we learn from all this as... Education For Life?' Of course those with financial power simply
dismissed these people as naïve and uneducated an ineffectual.
I see this Occupy Movt was somehow begging Sociodrama. All the best with your visionary writing.

Kate - thanks for providing the sound reasoning for TSM as Praxis \ Practice.
Best Regards,
Brendan.