JL & Husserl

M.K. Hudgins drkatetsi at icloud.com
Fri Oct 8 00:56:58 UTC 2021

As a clinical psychologist I believe science is important in understanding what actually does make people change.

The history I come from is that of research tested experiential therapy.  There are theories, principles of change, client markers that show not only outcome data, but more importantly process data that flows through a session.

While TSM has not a huge amount of research we have returned to it again n again. Scott Giacomucci is now a leading researcher in taking theory into practice.

Kate

Kate Hudgins, Ph,D, TEP
Therapeutic Spiral International
www.therapeuticspiralmodel.com