Posting on Grouptalk

Walter Logeman walter at psybernet.co.nz
Tue Sep 14 09:58:10 UTC 2021

Hi Rollo

Your post came through fine. I hope some others got back to you, if so
please share.

I'm sure you know this but they are mentioned in "Who Shall Survive?" — I
have a 1953 edition P83

"The warming up process of the subject to psychodramatic portrayal is
stimulated by numerous techniques, only a few of which are mentioned here :
self presentation, soliloquy, projection, interpolation of resistance,
reversal of roles, double ego, mirror techniques, auxiliary world,
realization and psycho-chemical techniques"

I wonder if this was also in the 1932 edition?

I also found references to mirroring, role reversal and doubling in:

A Case of Paranoia Treated Through Psychodrama
Author(s): J. L. Moreno
Source: Sociometry , Aug., 1944, Vol. 7, No. 3 (Aug., 1944), pp. 312-327
Published by: American Sociological Association
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.com/stable/2785100

Warm wishes, Walter