Free mini-training on Sunday with two psychodrama hours

realtruekaren at gmail.com realtruekaren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 20:11:42 UTC 2023

Hello, dear people, Here's a chance to get TWO free psychodrama credits on Sunday, March 5, if you attend this mini-online training (also free):

Building Connection One Spark @ A Time.

You are invited to our pop-up online event on Sunday, March 5, 2023 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST to warm up for our upcoming conference.

We are eager to share the magic of psychodrama and gifts of sociometry in building connection between human and human with you.

This meet-and-greet event gives everyone an opportunity to get acquainted before the conference, the first in-person conference in nearly four years,

taking place March 29-April 2 at Fordham University in The Bronx, New York, New York.

Still on the fence about going? That’s OK – find out the details and ask any questions you need to know before making your decision. (Step in, the water’s warm and friendly!)

Not going? That’s OK – come Sunday the 5th anyway and participate to build your sociometric network in the psychodramatic community and consider about attending next year or learn about other online teaching and learning events.

We’ll be using sociometric activities to:

•        Learn sociometric tools that you can use in your practice, organization, school or training programs.

•        Find out more about the conference.

•        Network and make a friend or five.

•        Hear from selected presenters about their workshops.

Oh, yes, and you’ll get two online psychodrama credits for attending!

Register here to pop-up and join us:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsNdJAs1c5m5K6OzQ2g6JoemnTnvS_tp1m1qDue6lKKRTSnA/viewform

Open to everyone, so please don't be shy! 🙂

Kind regards,

Karen Carnabucci, LCSW, TEP

Lancaster School of Psychodrama & Experiential Psychotherapies

Training, supervision, consultation

Lancaster, Pa.

717-466-0788

Subscribe <https://madmimi.com/signups/72114/join>